Keeping you in good health and good teeth
We know that you are more than just a set of teeth. That’s why we perform a comprehensive exam at your initial visit, and your routine hygiene visits include:
- Diagnostic X-rays (radiographs) for detection of decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss, and to determine tooth and root position
- Oral cancer screening of the face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums
- Gum disease evaluation for periodontal disease
- Examination of tooth decay
- Examination of existing restorations (fillings, crowns, fixed and removable dentures, etc.)
- Blood pressure check
- Medical history and review of medications
- Nutritional review, as needed
Call Darlene at our front desk today to schedule your Diagnostic Exam.
Jeffrey Burns, D.M.D.
933 Hartford Turnpike
Vernon, Connecticut 06066
Phone (860) 870-4410
Fax: (860) 870-2567